We are currently hiring Security Technicians with 2+ years of experience in a commercial environment. Candidates are encouraged to apply ASAP as we have an immediate need in the Greater Jersey Area. Qualified candidates will send an updated resume for consideration. Interviews are currently underway.
Please call Trent at 646-355-1823 and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Security Technician Duties:
- Installing, terminating, servicing, and/or programming end devices for access control, CCTV, intrusion/burglar alarm and security infrastructure in a commercial environment
- Installation of low voltage wire
- Terminating and installing end devices such as card/badge readers, motion detectors, door strikes, mag locks, cameras, key pads, door contacts, etc.
- OSHA 10 or OSHA 30 Certified
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics
- Working knowledge of test equipment such as multi-meters, digital analyzers, battery analyzers, frequency meter, decibel meters, and communicating devices
- Certifications and/or experience with Bosch, Honeywell, DMP, Honeywell, Lenel, AMAG, S2, Softwarehouse, Hirsch, GE, Sony, Pelco, etc. is a plus
- Your own basic tools including punch downs, snips, wire strippers, cordless drill, PPE (safety gear), etc.
- Option to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Starting pay depending on experience
- Weekly Pay
- Referral Bonuses of up to $250 for referrals that result in a placement (Ask for details!)