We are currently hiring Security Technicians with experience installing, servicing, troubleshooting and/or programming security devices in a commercial environment. We have an immediate need in the Tri-State Area.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
- Installing, terminating, and/or programming end devices for access control, CCTV, intrusion/burglar alarm and security infrastructure in a commercial environment
- Installation of low voltage wire
- Terminating and installing end devices such as card/badge readers, motion detectors, door strikes, mag locks, cameras, key pads, door contacts, etc.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics
- Working knowledge of test equipment such as multi-meters, digital analyzers, battery analyzers, frequency meter, decibel meters, and communicating devices
- Certifications and/or experience with Bosch, Honeywell, DMP, Honeywell, Lenel, AMAG, S2, Softwarehouse, Hirsch, GE, Sony, Pelco, etc. is a plus
- Must consent to a pre-employment background and drug screen
- Option to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Starting weekly pay $15-$20 depending on experience
- Referral Bonuses of up to $250 for referrals that result in a placement (Ask for details!)
Crewforce is a national staffing company headquartered in New York City. We specialize in supplying technical labor to contractors that install and service wired systems in the commercial space. We are solely focused on Structured Cabling, Electrical, Electronic Security, Fire Alarm, Climate Control and Audio Visual. We are equipped to deliver CWA affiliated labor in order to better accommodate CWA affiliated contractors.
Crewforce is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.