Security Installation Technician
We are currently hiring Security / Access Control Technicians with 4+ years of experience in a commercial environment. Candidates are encouraged to apply for a position we have available in the Philadelphia Area. Qualified candidates will send an updated resume for consideration. Interviews are currently underway.
Please apply today by calling Jared at 646-355-1829 or Jared@crewforce.com.
· Installing and terminating end devices such as card/badge readers, motion detectors, door strikes, mag locks, request-to-exit buttons, cameras, intercoms, etc.
· Installation of low voltage wire
· Installation and termination and/or programming of various Access Control manufacturers, including but not limited to: Lenel, Hirsch, Softwarehouse, S2, AMAG, etc. (Programming Software House is a plus!)
· Prior experience installing access control equipment, cameras, intercoms in a commercial environment
· Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics
· Programming experience a huge plus
· Working knowledge of test equipment such as multi-meters, digital analyzers, battery analyzers, frequency meter, decibel meters, and communicating devices
· Certifications and/or experience with commercial manufacturers Lenel, S2, Amag, Software House, is a plus
· Must consent to a pre-employment background and drug screen
· Option to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
· Pay rate $20- 30/hour, depending on experience
· Weekly Pay
· Referral Bonuses of up to $250 for referrals that result in a placement (Contact for details!)