Security Installation Technician
We are currently hiring Security / Access Control Technicians with 4+ years of experience in a commercial environment. Candidates are encouraged to apply for position we have available in the Metropolitan New Jersey Area . Qualified candidates will send an updated resume for consideration. Interviews are currently underway.
Please send your resume to Jared@crewforce.com for consideration.
· Installing and terminating end devices such as card/badge readers, motion detectors, door strikes, mag locks, request-to-exit buttons, cameras, intercoms, etc.
· Installation of low voltage wire
· Installation and termination and/or programming of various Access Control manufacturers, including but not limited to: Lenel, Hirsch, Softwarehouse, S2, AMAG, etc.
· Prior experience installing access control equipment, cameras, intercoms in a commercial environment
· Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics
· Programming experience a huge plus
· Working knowledge of test equipment such as multi-meters, digital analyzers, battery analyzers, frequency meter, decibel meters, and communicating devices
· Certifications and/or experience with commercial manufacturers Lenel, S2, Amag, Software House, is a plus
· Must consent to a pre-employment background and drug screen
· Option to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
· Pay rate $17- 30/hour, depending on experience
· Weekly Pay
· Referral Bonuses of up to $250 for referrals that result in a placement (Contact for details!)
Crewforce is a national staffing company headquartered in New York City. We specialize in supplying technical labor to contractors that install and service wired systems in the commercial space. We are solely focused in Low Voltage & Electrical work.. We are equipped to deliver CWA affiliated labor in order to better accommodate CWA affiliated contractors.