Low Voltage Technician
We are currently hiring Low Voltage Technician with 4+ years of experience in a commercial environment. Candidates are encouraged to apply ASAP as we have an immediate need in the Paterson, NJ Area.
Please call or text Trent at 646-355-1823 and send your resume to email@example.com for consideration.
Low Voltage Technician Duties:
- Pulling and routing CAT 5 or CAT 6 cable in a new construction commercial environment
- Terminating phone jacks and dressing and terminating distribution frames (66 or 110 blocks, patch panels)
- Installing support structures (ladders, racks, j-hooks)
- Installing, service, testing, troubleshooting, or programming of numerous Audio Visual Systems including: Crestron, Extron, AMX, Smartboards, etc.
- Installing, terminating, and/or programming end devices for access control, CCTV, intrusion/burglar alarm and security infrastructure in a commercial environment
- OSHA 30 certification is required
- Familiarity with BICSI, EIA, TIA, or NEC Standards
- Rack and stack work, closet work, putting together server racks, patch panels
- Fiber experience including Anaerobic Terminations, SC and LC Connectors, and Splicing is a huge plus
- Ability to read and understand schematic and line diagrams
- Your own basic telecom tools including punch downs, snips, wire strippers, cordless drill, PPE (safety gear), etc.
- Option to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Starting pay depends on experience
- Weekly Pay
- Referral Bonuses of up to $250 for referrals that result in a placement (Ask for details!)