Low Voltage Technician
We are currently hiring Low Voltage Installer with 2+ years of experience in a commercial environment. Candidates are encouraged to apply ASAP as we have an immediate need in the Greater Long Island Area. Qualified candidates will send an updated resume for consideration. Interviews are currently underway.
Please call or text Trent at 646-355-1823 and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Low Voltage Technician Duties:
- Pulling and routing CAT 5 or CAT 6 cable in a new construction commercial environment
- Terminating phone jacks and dressing and terminating distribution frames (66 or 110 blocks, patch panels)
- Installing support structures (ladders, racks, j-hooks)
- Installing, service, testing, troubleshooting, or programming of numerous Audio Visual Systems including: Crestron, Extron, AMX, Smartboards, etc.
- Installing, terminating, and/or programming end devices for access control, CCTV, intrusion/burglar alarm and security infrastructure in a commercial environment
- OSHA 30 and SST is required
- Familiarity with BICSI, EIA, TIA, or NEC Standards
- Rack and stack work, closet work, putting together server racks, patch panels
- Fiber experience including Anaerobic Terminations, SC and LC Connectors, and Splicing
- Ability to read and understand schematic and line diagrams
- Your own basic telecom tools including punch downs, snips, wire strippers, cordless drill, PPE (safety gear), etc.
- Option to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Starting pay depending on experience
- Weekly Pay
- Referral Bonuses of up to $250 for referrals that result in a placement (Ask for details!)