Low Voltage Technician
We are currently hiring Low Voltage Technicians with 2+ years of experience in a commercial environment. Candidates are encouraged to apply ASAP as we have an immediate need in the Suffolk County area. Qualified candidates will send an updated resume for consideration. Interviews are currently underway.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
- Pulling and routing CAT 5 or CAT 6 cable in a new construction commercial environment
- Terminating phone jacks and dressing and terminating distribution frames (66 or 110 blocks,
- patch panels)
- Installing support structures (ladders, racks, j-hooks)
- Mounting devices: audio video, security equipment
- Familiarity with BICSI, EIA, TIA, or NEC Standards
- Experience running or bending conduit, with digital multi-meters, and testing cable
- Troubleshooting networking issues
- Rack and stack work, closet work, putting together server racks, patch panels
- Fiber experience including Anaerobic Terminations, SC and LC Connectors, and Splicing
- Ability to read and understand schematic and line diagrams
- Your own basic telecom tools including punch downs, snips, wire strippers, cordless drill, PPE
- (safety gear), etc.
- Must consent to a pre-employment background and drug screen
- Option to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Hourly pay rate between $15-$22, depending on experience
- Weekly Pay
- Referral Bonuses of up to $250 for referrals that result in a placement (Ask for details!)
Crewforce is the Nation’s leading providers of Cable Technicians. We work EXCLUSIVELY in building wiring, and we have been placing technicians of all levels with the right companies since 1998 so we know a thing or two about making a good match.