We are currently hiring Lead Technician Installer with 5+ years of experience in a commercial environment. Candidates are encouraged to apply ASAP as we have an immediate need in the Greater New York City Area.
Please call or text Trent at 646-355-1823 and send your resume to email@example.com for consideration.
Lead Technician Job Duties:
- Pulling and routing CAT 5 or CAT 6 or CAT 6e or Fiber cable in a new construction commercial environment
- Terminating phone jacks, dressing, and terminating distribution frames (66 or 110 blocks, patch panels)
- Installing support structures (ladders, racks, j-hooks)
- Installation, service, testing, troubleshooting, or programming of numerous Audio Visual Systems including: Crestron, Extron, AMX, Smartboards, etc.
- Installing, terminating, and/or programming end devices for access control, CCTV, intrusion/burglar alarm and security infrastructure in a commercial environment
- Terminating and installing end devices such as card/badge readers, motion detectors, door strikes, mag locks, cameras, keypads, door contacts, etc.
- Installing various fire alarm devices including pull stations, horns, strobes, sirens, smore detectors, heat detectors, panels, glass breaks, etc.
- Experience leading a team of 3 or more on a construction project
- OSHA 30 and SST certification is required
- Familiarity with BICSI, EIA, TIA, or NEC Standards
- Experience testing cable
- Troubleshooting networking issues
- Strong background in electronics and low voltage integration or solid job history/tenure working for an established A/V contractor
- Rack and stack work, closet work, putting together server racks, patch panels in commercial settings.
- Ability to read and understand schematic and line diagrams and convey them to a team.
- Requires own tools including punch downs, snips, wire strippers, cordless drill, PPE (safety gear), etc.
- Working knowledge of test equipment such as multi-meters, digital analyzers, battery analyzers, frequency meter, decibel meters, and communicating devices
- Option to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Starting pay depends on experience.
- Weekly Pay
- Referral Bonuses of up to $250 for referrals that result in a placement (Ask for details!)