We are currently hiring Journeyman Electricians with 5 years of experience and a commercial background. Candidates are encouraged to apply ASAP as we have an immediate need in the New Holland, PA Area.
Qualified candidates will send an updated resume for consideration.
Interviews are currently underway. Please send your resume to Evan@Crewforce.com for consideration.
· Installing, bending, and removing conduit
· Installing and replacing lighting fixtures/systems, and with electrical panels, transformers, switches, motors, etc.
· Pulling electrical wiring through electrical conduit
· Terminating electrical panels, set fixtures, outlets, and various electrical devices
· Installing and connecting wires to circuit breakers, transformers, outlets, or other components and systems
· Must be able to program and have experience in reading and interpreting blueprints
Journeyman Electrician Requirements:
· Current Journeyman’s License
· Your own tools and PPE (safety gear)
· Must be familiar with updated NEC codes
· Must consent to a pre-employment background and drug screen Compensation:
· Option to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
· Starting pay $20+ depending on experience
· Weekly Pay
· Referral Bonuses of up to $250 for referrals that result in a placement (Ask for details!)
About Crewforce: Crewforce is the Nation’s leading providers of Electricians. We work EXCLUSIVELY in building wiring, and we have been placing technicians of all levels with the right companies since 1998 so we know a thing or two about making a good match.