Fire Alarm Installer / Technician
We are currently hiring Fire Alarm Technicians with 2 years of experience. Candidates are encouraged to apply ASAP as we have an immediate need in the New Jersey Area. Qualified candidates are encouraged to send an updated resume for consideration. Interviews are currently underway.
Please send your resume to Jared@crewforce.com for consideration.
Fire Alarm Installer / Technician Job:
· Installation, service, troubleshooting and programming numerous Fire Alarm Systems including: Silent Knight, Simplex, Notifier, EST, Fire Lite, etc.
· Installing various fire alarm devices including: pull stations, horns, strobes, sirens, smore detectors, heat detectors, panels, glass breaks, etc.
· Working in teams or independently to complete commercial installation and service projects
· Current State License
· Your own basic hand tools
· Fire Alarm service or programming experience is a plus
· Solid background in electronics
· Experience working with Fire Alarm systems in a commercial construction environment
· Must consent to a pre-employment background and drug screen
· Option to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
· Starting pay $17 to $25 depending on experience
· Weekly Pay
· Referral Bonuses of up to $250 for referrals that result in a placement (Contact for details!)
Crewforce is a national staffing company headquartered in New York City. We specialize in supplying technical labor to contractors that install and service wired systems in the commercial space. We are solely focused in Low Voltage & Electrical work.. We are equipped to deliver CWA affiliated labor in order to better accommodate CWA affiliated contractors.
Crewforce is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.