Electrician – Mechanic / Jr. Mechanic
We are now HIRING Electricians of all levels, Mechanic and Jr. Mechanic with a commercial background. Candidates are encouraged to apply ASAP as we have an immediate need in the New York, NY. area.
Please apply today by calling or texting Crystal at 210-305-5640 or email your resume to email@example.com or apply directly to this posting for consideration
Electrician Job Duties:
- Installing, bending, and removing conduit
- Installing and replacing lighting fixtures/systems, and with electrical panels, transformers, switches, motors, etc.
- Pulling electrical wiring through electrical conduit
- Terminating electrical panels, set fixtures, outlets, and various electrical devices
- Installing and connecting wires to circuit breakers, transformers, outlets, or other components and systems
- Must be able to program and have experience in reading and interpreting blueprints
- At least 6 months of experience performing electrical work in a commercial environment
- Your own tools and PPE (safety gear)
- Must be familiar with updated NEC codes
- OSHA 30 preferred but not required
- Weekly Pay
- Option to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Pay Starting at $20- $30/hr. - DOE
- Referral Bonuses of up to $250 for referrals that result in a placement (Ask for details!)
Crewforce specializes in placing low-voltage and electrical candidates across the country. We're CWA affiliated.
Crewforce is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status