We are currently hiring experienced Electrician Mechanics with commercial/residential background. Candidates are encouraged to apply ASAP as we have an immediate need in the New York City area. Qualified candidates will send an updated resume for consideration. Interviews are currently underway.
• OSHA 10 Certification
• Must be familiar with updated NEC codes
• Must be able to program and have experience in reading and interpreting blueprints
• Significant exposure to pulling electrical wiring through electrical conduit and terminating electrical panels, set fixtures, outlets, and various electrical devices along with installing and connecting wires to circuit breakers, transformers, outlets, or other components and systems
• Must have experience with installing, bending, and removing conduit and installing and replacing lighting fixtures/systems, and with electrical panels, transformers, switches, motors.etc.
• Must consent to a pre-employment background and drug screen
• Option to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• Starting pay $18 - $28 /hr. depending on experience
Job Type: Full-time
• Commercial / Residential: 5+ years