CCTV Installer / Security Technician
We are currently seeking CCTV Installers / Security Technicians who have experience installing these systems in a commercial environment. Candidates are recommended to apply ASAP as we have an immediate need in the Northern New Jersey (Fort Lee) area. Qualified candidates will send an updated resume for consideration. Interviews are currently underway.
Please send your resume to Jared@Crewforce.com for consideration.
CCTV Installer / Security Technician Job:
- Running and installing low voltage wire
- Mounting, installing and terminating various CCTV devices including cameras, DVR’s and NVR’s in a commercial environment
CCTV Installer / Security Technician Qualifications:
- Prior experience installing CCTV (Camera) systems in a commercial environment is required
- Capability to read and interpret blueprints and schematic is an advantage
- Working knowledge of test equipment such as multi-meters, digital analyzers, battery analyzers, frequency meter, decibel meters, and communicating devices huge plus
- Certifications and/or experience with commercial camera manufacturers including Pelco, HikVision, Sony, etc. is a plus
- Approve consent to a pre-employment background and drug screen
- Choice to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Starting pay $17 - $22 depending on experience
- Weekly Pay
- Referral Bonuses of up to $250 for referrals that result in a placement (Contact for details!)
Crewforce is the Nation’s leading providers CCTV Installer / Security Technicians. We work EXCLUSIVELY in building wiring, and we have been placing technicians of all levels with the right companies since 1998 so we know a thing or two about making a good match.