CCTV Installer / Security Technician
We are currently seeking CCTV Installers / Security Technicians who have experience installing these systems in a commercial environment. Candidates are recommended to apply ASAP as we have an immediate need in the Tri-State area. Qualified candidates will send an updated resume for consideration. Interviews are currently underway.
Please send your resume to Jared@Crewforce.com for consideration.
CCTV Installer / Security Technician Job:
- Running and installing low voltage wire
- Mounting, installing and terminating various CCTV devices including cameras, DVR’s and NVR’s in a commercial environment
CCTV Installer / Security Technician Qualifications:
- Prior experience installing CCTV (Camera) systems in a commercial environment is required
- Capability to read and interpret blueprints and schematic is an advantage
- Working knowledge of test equipment such as multi-meters, digital analyzers, battery analyzers, frequency meter, decibel meters, and communicating devices huge plus
- Certifications and/or experience with commercial camera manufacturers including Pelco, HikVision, Sony, etc. is a plus
- Approve consent to a pre-employment background and drug screen
- Choice to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Starting pay $17 - $22 depending on experience
- Weekly Pay
- Referral Bonuses of up to $250 for referrals that result in a placement (Contact for details!)
Crewforce is the Nation’s leading providers CCTV Installer / Security Technicians. We work EXCLUSIVELY in building wiring, and we have been placing technicians of all levels with the right companies since 1998 so we know a thing or two about making a good match.