We are currently seeking CCTV Installers who have experience installing these systems in a commercial environment. Candidates are recommended to apply ASAP as we have an immediate need in the Massachusetts area. Qualified candidates will send an updated resume for consideration. Interviews are currently underway.
CCTV Installer Job:
• Running and installing low voltage wire
• Mounting, installing and terminating various CCTV devices including cameras, DVR's and NVR's in a commercial environment
CCTV Installer Qualifications:
• Prior experience installing CCTV (Camera) systems in a commercial environment is required
• Capability to read and interpret blueprints and schematic is an advantage
• Working knowledge of test equipment such as multi-meters, digital analyzers, battery analyzers, frequency meter, decibel meters, and communicating devices huge plus
• Certifications and/or experience with commercial camera manufacturers including Pelco, HikVision, Sony, etc. is a plus
• Approve consent to a pre-employment background and drug screen
• Choice to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• Starting pay $18 - $22 depending on experience
• Weekly Pay
• Referral Bonuses of up to $250 for referrals that result in a placement (Contact for details!)
Crewforce is a national staffing company headquartered in New York City. We specializes in supplying technical labor to contractors that install and service wired systems in the commercial space. We are solely focused on Structured Cabling, Electrical, Electronic Security, Fire Alarm, Climate Control and Audio Visual. We are equipped to deliver CWA affiliated labor in order to better accommodate CWA affiliated contractors.
Crewforce is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.