Now hiring Cable Technicians with experience in commercial environments. Candidates are recommended to apply with a sense of urgency as we have an immediate need in the New York, NY. Area.
Please apply today by calling or texting Crystal at 210-305-5640 or email your resume to email@example.com or apply directly to this posting for consideration
Cable Technician Duties:
- Pulling and routing CAT 5 or CAT 6 cable in a new construction commercial environment
- Terminating phone jacks and dressing and terminating distribution frames (66 or 110 blocks, patch panels)
- Installing support structures (ladders, racks, j-hooks)
- At least 6 months of experience performing low voltage work in a commercial environment
- Familiarity with BICSI, EIA, TIA, or NEC Standards
- Experience running or bending conduit, with digital multi-meters, and testing cable
- Troubleshooting networking issues
- Rack and stack work, closet work, putting together server racks, patch panels
- Fiber experience including Anaerobic Terminations, SC and LC Connectors, and Splicing
- Ability to read and understand schematic and line diagrams
- Must have telecom tools including punch downs, snips, wire strippers, cordless drill, PPE (safety gear), etc.
- OSHA 30 is a plus
- Weekly Pay
- Option to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Pay Starting at $17- $25/hr. -DOE
- Great referral Bonuses of up to $250 for referrals that
Crewforce specializes in placing low-voltage and electrical candidates across the country. We're CWA affiliated.
Crewforce is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected statu