We are currently hiring Cable Pullers with 1+ years of experience in a commercial environment. Candidates are encouraged to apply ASAP as we have an immediate need in the New York City Area
Qualified candidates will send an updated resume for consideration. Interviews are currently underway. Please call Trent at 646-355-1823 and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cable Puller Duties:
- Pulling and routing CAT 5, CAT 6, or fire alarm cable in a new commercial construction environment
- Assisting lead technicians with on site duties and directed tasks
- Alert and responsive to direction
- OSHA 30 & SST certified (OSHA 40)
- Experience pulling CAT 5/6 cabling in a commercial environment.
- Ability to read and understand schematic and line diagrams
- Your own basic telecom tools including punch downs, snips, wire strippers, cordless drill, PPE (safety gear), etc.
- Must consent to a pre-employment background and drug screen
- Starting pay depends on experience and increases with experience
- Referral Bonuses of up to $250 for referrals that result in a placement (Ask for details!)