We are currently hiring Cable Installers with 2+ years of experience in a commercial environment. Candidates are encouraged to apply ASAP as we have an immediate need in Manhattan, NY
Please call or text Trent at 646-355-1823 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Cable Installer Duties:
- Pulling and routing CAT 5 or CAT 6 cable in a new construction commercial environment
- Terminating phone jacks and dressing and terminating distribution frames (66 or 110 blocks, patch panels)
- Installing support structures (ladders, racks, j-hooks)
- OSHA 30 and SST is required
- Familiarity with BICSI, EIA, TIA, or NEC Standards
- Rack and stack work, closet work, putting together server racks, patch panels
- Fiber experience including Anaerobic Terminations, SC and LC Connectors, and Splicing is a plus
- Ability to read and understand schematic and line diagrams
- Your own basic telecom tools including punch downs, snips, wire strippers, cordless drill, PPE (safety gear), etc.
- Option to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Starting pay depending on experience
- Weekly Pay
- Referral Bonuses of up to $250 for referrals that result in a placement (Ask for details!)