Audio / Visual Technician
We are currently hiring Audio/Visual Technicians with 2+ years of experience in a commercial setting. Candidates are encouraged to apply ASAP as we have an immediate need in the Long Island (Melville) area. Qualified candidates are encouraged to send an updated resume for consideration. Interviews are currently underway.
These positions are commercial-based, construction installation positions. These positions are NOT event set-up and tear down nor are they related to the TV, film, or music industry.
Please send your resume to Jared@crewforce.com for consideration.
Audio / Visual Technician Job:
- Installation, service, testing, troubleshooting, or programming of numerous Audio Visual Systems including: Crestron, Extron, AMX, Smartboards, etc.
- Process of test equipment: Volt Meter, Ohm Meter, Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyzer, Multi-Meter, and Impendence Meter
- Working in teams or independently to integrate various low voltage systems and complete commercial installation and service projects
Audio / Visual Technician Qualifications:
- Your own basic hand tools
- Working knowledge of audio, video, control, and communications systems is required
- Strong background in electronics and low voltage integration or solid job history/tenure working for an established A/V contractor
- Audio, video conferencing, or control equipment manufacturer certifications is a plus (Polycom, AMX, Crestron, NEC, Bi-AMP, etc.)
- Must consent to a pre-employment background and drug screen
- Option to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Starting pay $18 or depending on experience
- Weekly Pay
- Referral Bonuses of up to $250 for referrals that result in a placement (Ask for details!)
Crewforce is a national staffing company headquartered in New York City. We specializes in supplying technical labor to contractors that install and service wired systems in the commercial space. We are solely focused on Structured Cabling, Electrical, Electronic Security, Fire Alarm, Climate Control and Audio Visual. We are equipped to deliver CWA affiliated labor in order to better accommodate CWA affiliated contractors.
Crewforce is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.