Audio / Visual Installer
We are currently hiring Audio/Visual Technicians with 3+ years of experience in a commercial setting. Candidates are encouraged to apply ASAP as we have an immediate need in the New York area. Qualified candidates are encouraged to send an updated resume for consideration. Interviews are currently underway.
These positions are commercial-based, construction installation positions. These positions are NOT event set-up and tear down nor are they related to the TV, film, or music industry.
Please apply today by calling Jared at 646-355-1829 or Jared@crewforce.com.
Audio / Visual Installer Job:
· Installation, service, testing, troubleshooting, or programming of numerous Audio Visual Systems including: Crestron, Extron, AMX, Smartboards, etc.
· Process of test equipment: Volt Meter, Ohm Meter, Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyzer, Multi-Meter, and Impendence Meter
· Working in teams or independently to integrate various low voltage systems and complete commercial installation and service projects
Audio / Visual Installer Qualifications:
· Your own basic hand tools
· Working knowledge of audio, video, control, and communications systems is required
· Strong background in electronics and low voltage integration or solid job history/tenure working for an established A/V contractor
· Audio, video conferencing, or control equipment manufacturer certifications is a plus (Polycom, AMX, Crestron, NEC, Bi-AMP, etc.)
· Must consent to a pre-employment background and drug screen
· Option to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
· Starting pay $18 to $25, depending on experience
· Weekly Pay
· Referral Bonuses of up to $250 for referrals that result in a placement (Ask for details!)