Access Control Technician
We are currently hiring Security / Access Control Technicians with experience in a commercial environment. We have an immediate need in the Tri-State Area.
Please send your resume to email@example.com for consideration.
- Installing and terminating end devices such as card/badge readers, motion detectors, door strikes, mag locks, request-to-exit buttons, etc.
- Installation of low voltage wire
- Installation and termination and/or programming of various Access Control manufacturers, including but not limited to: Lenel, Hirsch, Softwarehouse, S2, AMAG, etc.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics
- Programming experience a huge plus
- Certifications and/or experience with commercial manufacturers Lenel, S2, Amag, Software House, is a plus
- Must consent to a pre-employment background and drug screen
- Option to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Weekly pay $15-$25/hr or depending on experience
- Referral Bonuses of up to $250 for referrals that result in a placement (Ask for details!)
Crewforce is a national staffing company headquartered in New York City. We specialize in supplying technical labor to contractors that install and service wired systems in the commercial space. We are solely focused on Structured Cabling, Electrical, Electronic Security, Fire Alarm, Climate Control and Audio Visual. We are equipped to deliver CWA affiliated labor in order to better accommodate CWA affiliated contractors.
Crewforce is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.