Access Control Technician
We are currently hiring Security / Access Control Technicians with 5 years of experience in a commercial environment. Candidates are encouraged to apply ASAP as we have an immediate need in the Manhattan, NY area.
Qualified candidates will send an updated resume for consideration. Interviews are currently underway.
Please send your resume to Evan@Crewforce.com for consideration.
- Installing and terminating end devices such as card/badge readers, motion detectors, door strikes, mag locks, request-to-exit buttons, etc.
- Installation of low voltage wire
- Installation and termination and/or programming of various Access Control manufacturers, including but not limited to: Lenel, Hirsch, Softwarehouse, S2, AMAG, etc.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics
- Programming experience a huge plus
- Working knowledge of test equipment such as multi-meters, digital analyzers, battery analyzers, frequency meter, decibel meters, and communicating devices
- Certifications and/or experience with commercial manufacturers Lenel, S2, Amag, Software House, is a plus
- Must consent to a pre-employment background and drug screen
- Option to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Starting pay $15 or depending on experience
- Weekly Pay
- Referral Bonuses of up to $250 for referrals that result in a placement (Ask for details!)
About Crewforce: Crewforce is the Nation’s leading providers of Security Technicians. We work EXCLUSIVELY in building wiring, and we have been placing technicians of all levels with the right companies since 1998 so we know a thing or two about making a good match.